Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dr Ethan Octopus!!!!


Ethan has quite the imagination he came up with an idea to be one of his favorite characters, Dr Octopus! He asked me if he could borrow a pair of my sunglasses and he wanted me to help him put his snakes in his shirt so they could be Dr Octopus’s arms! He even had to mess up his hair b/c he said, "that's the way Dr Octopus looks in the movie!" Then he asked me to take a picture! Our little Ethan sure makes a sweet looking Dr Octopus! You always keep me entertained! He couldn't wait for Mario to get home from work to show off his new creation! It 's this time in all of our lives that we can go anywhere or be anyone in our imagination! Being almost 5 years old can be so much fun! I'm sure we all have crazy memories of silly things we did as a child. I'm just so thankful I get to experience it all over again with you Ethan!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Dr Ethan Octopus is one good, bad guy. -Bonnie

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Dr Ethan Octopus is one good, bad guy. -Bonnie