Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter












I took these pictures in our house and in our front yard. We had a good one except that our water heater/heating unit had to have 4 parts replaced on it and was not fixed until Monday. So we had no hot water or heat. It's been pretty warm but at night it gets down to the upper 30's. But we made the best of it! I am planning Ethan's 7th birthday for next weekend! He is having a Super Mario Bros. game theme party. I had to order the plates, balloons, etc on line yesterday because we couldn't find any Mario themed party stuff. He is so excited. I've been busy planning it, I hope all his friends will have a good time. It's funny because I was thinking about my own 7th birthday. I still remember exactly what I got. Barbie's of course, but it made me realize that from here on Ethan is making childhood memories that he will take with him into adulthood. The days are moving fast and I am seeing Ethan grow up right before my eyes. The good news is he still will let me hold him, on my lap of course. He's been too big to pick up for many years!!! And he still lets me kiss him! He tells me he'll always be my baby boy. :)

1 comment:

Michelle Shults said...

Looks like a fun Easter! I bet you are happy for short sleeves and green grass.