Friday, March 18, 2011

Skating...

Emma loved her  skating experience! She did pretty good. She has
some beginner skates
but I think
she just might be ready for some like these.



Mario was a good sport about going out on the rink with the kids since I couldn't.
I really wanted too. I still have my ol' white skates with pink wheels. I loved to skate when
I was their age. My friend Jana and I would skate all day in our neighborhood!


Ethan had never skated before so it took him
 a bit but he did good!
Emma and Mario helping him out!

Emma looking great! She has great balance. Must be Ballet!


Emma checking out the
 other skaters.
 This girl was pretty good!

Ethan getting help from grandpa!

Now he looks like he is having fun!


Emma at Pink Swirls. Great place to get some
 yummy and somewhat healthy ice cream!

Ethan put about 12 toppings in his ice cream. At least he
put some
fruit.
 We loved the whole experience.

Mario looking cool on the rink.;)

No comments: