Friday, June 3, 2011

Catch up!

Emma at her ballet recital!

Emma is in the front on the end.

Elise can't get enough of ice cream.:)

Ethan showing off his book he made for Writing class!

Elise looking cute in her pink dress her grandma bought her!





Ethan has his sisters wrapped around his fingers. I think he will be just fine having 3 sisters. :)
He does give her rides and she loves it!

My front urns this year were done on the cheap but I think they still look pretty!



Our free weighted keys electric piano! The kids love to jam on it!


Ethan with his friends!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Thank you for posting all the pictures! I am so blessed to have the sweetest grandkids in the whole world!

Michelle Shults said...

Looks like your summer is off to a great start! I can't believe how big Elise is getting!