Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving prep

Ok so I don't write on my blog for months and now I can't seem to stop. It just looks so clean and fun to update now. It's kinda like after I give my house a 'hard' clean I find myself wanting to just stay home, light a good smelling candle, drink an ice tea, and just relax.

This Thanksgiving is going to be a lot of fun. We are hosting some good friends over for dinner then 9 more are coming over for dessert after they all eat. So we will have a house full. I'm looking forward to it. I'm putting together the menu now. We are brining our turkey for the first time with an Alton Brown recipe. And I'm going to attempt to make a new gluten free cookie recipe since one of the families eat all gluten free. I'll let you know how it turns out and of course with pictures. We are staying in Iowa and are planning on a visit back home to Oklahoma for Christmas. I love this time of year.

No comments: