Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back of our house

"After"


"In Process"

Our latest project has consisted of painting the back of our house this nice deep gray color. I forgot to shoot a pic of the before here but I think it would have just scared you! We had a ground cover growing in this flower bed that literally took flight and was covering our air conditioning unit! So after we killed it bought a few new plants and transplanted some of our great hostas we are ready to lay down the black weed control fabric so hopefully we will never see the ground cover again!

1 comment:

Oliver's said...

Instant gratification is always best! I feel for you, I have been ridding myself of a ground cover that actually causes migrains. Never and I repeat Never plant chameleon! It looks beautiful guys, great job. Paula