Friday, July 11, 2008

Shopping at Gordman's!!!

I was cleaning like a crazy person the day before our house guests arrived and I broke my favorite urn that I used to put these feathers in on my desk. Luckily I found this neat planter at Gordman's and I actually like it better! Whew! I thought it would take me months to find the perfect replacement! And the best part is I got it with a coupon so it cost me only $10, very cool! They have a lot of neat house decor at a good price!




I also found this at Gordman's this past weekend with our family visiting from OKC and I was shocked when, you guessed it, they already had their Fall goodies out! I found this fun piece I'm not sure what I'll do with it but for the price I'm sure I'll think of something. It's not like I don't have around 3 months to think about it. HA! I think sometimes these retailers get a little ahead of themselves, don't you? But I fell for it, didn't I!!!


2 comments:

Michelle Shults said...

I love Gordman's! You have so many of these creative little touches throughout your house. You should be an interior designer!

The_Gord_Man said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.