Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Wedding Gift...

We were invited to a fairy tale wedding this weekend. The wedding was so romantic. The bride was just stunning and the church was just as beautiful. It was at an old Catholic church from the late 40's because it had a lot of Art Deco style. It was a good experience for the kids, Emma loved it. I caught her in her room playing "wedding" with her Barbies. I guess she has to dream, right! I couldn't help to think as the bride's father gave a toast to his daughter about how proud he was of his "little girl" that someday Mario will be doing the same thing. I looked down at Emma just soaking the whole event up with her big brown eyes and I asked her if she wanted to get married someday and she said, "No, Mommy I want to live with you forever!" I should get that on tape, it made me smile. Have a good week everyone! :)

3 comments:

Oliver's said...

I know your package was the prettiest one there. You are so classic down to the last detail. Beautiful bag! Miss you, Paula

3CHEERS4MOM said...

Hi, I thought I would leave you a little note. I just love your wall paper, do you know who it's by? -Cheers, Amy

Vern ~ Inspired said...

Your blog is beautiful!
And so is your decorating style!!

Blessings,

Vern