Monday, November 17, 2008

The Christmas Tree!


Here it is finally after some major problems Ethan and Emma are ready for Christmas. Every year we add a few more ornaments to our tree. You can see Spiderman hanging if you look very closely. This year I think Ethan wants to buy a Iron Man ornament and Emma wants a Barbie. I think our tree is still a little bare. A friend of mine found a post of a tree with a lamp in it! I somehow don't think Mario would ever go for that so I'll just stick to the traditional look. :) We are leaving for Oklahoma this Sat. to visit our family and friends so everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are so excited to take a little road trip! Wish us luck. We plan on stopping in Kansas City to do a little shopping and have a good lunch. The kids love the Rainforest Cafe. I'm planning on taking a lot of pictures. Happy Thanksgiving! ~Amy

1 comment:

Michelle Shults said...

Your tree is beautiful. I think the berries are a nice touch and I may try that myself this year. Hope to see you next week!