Monday, April 27, 2009

Emma at her studio dance rehearsal!

Emma practicing her foot work. She takes this very seriously! She is quite the perfectionist. Her recital is this Sunday evening.


The girls are in line up position. Emma is the second girl. I think their costumes are cute. Some moms may disagree but I think it's important for kids this age to be involved in at least one activity. It has given Emma a lot of confidence in herself and its good exercise for her. She looks forward to going and she really likes her teacher Sherry and her friends she has made. We are only taking ballet and tap, just the classy dancing. We are all looking forward to her recital this Sunday! I went to the doctor last week and heard baby's heartbeat which was such a nice relief. We are officially in our 2nd trimester! And I think I'm starting to feel movement! So we are excited. And on May 28th we get to do an ultrasound and just maybe, if the baby will let us, we’ll find out if we're having a boy or girl! Have a good week. We have been getting a lot of rain in Iowa. But by the weekend it's possibly going to be nice and sunny! Hopefully we can start getting our garden ready. :).



4 comments:

Grandma and Aunt Jenny said...

You're looking good, Emma!

Oliver's said...

I love those costumes! Emma looks so sweet and so petite! Break a leg on Sunday Emma!

Michelle Shults said...

Very cute costumes! Have fun at the recital!

Oliver's said...

You are such an amazing friend. Thank you for always being there for me and for being true blue. I love you like a sister and I know I can always count on you. Everything you left on my blog is so true. The truth will prevail. Love, Paula