Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Ethan!


We treated ourselves to some yummy cupcakes from our local bakery with sea creatures on them. Ethan loved this Spiderman shirt that he got for his birthday. We found it at Old Navy. We had Little Ceasars pizza with crazy bread for Ethan's b-day lunch in Dubuque. Mario and I ate this brand of pizza a lot when we were kids in Oklahoma so Ethan wanted to try it out. He liked it. We don't have a location close to our house. I told Emma the Crazy Bread made her crazy so now she tells everyone that she ate Crazy Bread and it made her crazy! Oh well. I have been cleaning and brainstorming ideas on games for Ethan's friends when he has his party Sat. And Ethan has been telling me how I should decorate. He's so visual. I don't know where he inherited that. HA! Have a good weekend! ~Amy

2 comments:

Michelle Shults said...

Sounds like a great day! I love Little Caesar's cheesy bread. So bad for you, but so so good.

Jan Shults said...

It's hard to believe how fast all the kids are growing up. Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family. I'll bet Ethan & Emma are really exited to have a little brother or sister. I hope you're all doing OK. I've really been enjoying keeping up with you.