Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Mario!

Today marks Mario's 34th Birthday! The kids have some BIG plans for him tonight! I'll post pics later! :)

Yesterday we went to our 31 week appt. and heard baby's heart beat! She has decided to get into position, finally! She preferred being "heads up" until just recently! Ethan stayed home with his daddy while Emma came to the appt. with me. After yesterday I have decided Emma loves it to be just the girls. We had to wait awhile so we just had girl time which was fun. Emma is a talker. She told me she can't wait until she grows up so she can be a "baby doctor" but asked me if I could stay the same age. Emma is concerned about me growing older. My kids are both very deep thinkers. She told me she wants "me" to start eating better so I can stay young and we can be the same age! My friend Paula and I were just talking about how funny it is with girls and their mood changes. Just the other night Emma got mad at me because I poured her a glass a milk instead of grape juice to drink before bedtime. She went as far as drawing me a picture.

The picture was of me and her holding hands and at the top of the paper she wrote, "Y R U and then drew a mean face. I thought it was pretty clever for a 5 year old honestly. I asked her to explain the picture and she said she wrote, " Mommy why are you so mean?" I responded to her, because I love you! She went to bed and woke up the next morning and requested milk to drink, go figure! :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so cute! Well, not that she thought you were mean, but the way she expressed it. It beats yelling at you I guess. :-)

Oliver's said...

If you would have poured juice she would have wanted milk! Go figure!
Miss You!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chip its me your cousin Ellie Uncle Hugos daughter.Love the blog. Just saying hello!