Sunday, August 16, 2009

Me, at 3o weeks!!!

Well I put this up for you Paula! :) Yes that is some of our fall decor behind me. Ethan drove me crazy until I just caved and put it out. He LOVES to decorate for the holidays....I can't believe we only have 10 weeks left! I am starting to really feel it too. My toes look it, they are painted a few different colors. :) Painting them has become a pain. Maybe I should just spend the money like everyone else and get a pedicure??? Oh well, Emma thinks they look beautiful and that is all that matters! It is mainly my left side that hurts all the time now. I am starting to use the what we call "pregnancy card" more and more. For example I'll tell Mario I can't do something and ask him too. AND my new fav reason is my side really hurts remember I am pregnant! He has been a good sport about though!:) And the house is staying very clean these days! I am always wiping something down. We have found a couple of really good deals on mini vans so I'm hoping in the next few weeks we can buy one. We have seen so many good deals come and go so we now know we are really going to have to buy one soon! I am starting to retain water like normal in my legs and feet. I was hoping I wouldn't do that this pregnancy but I guess that is just what my body does. Oh well. The kids love to lay on my stomach and feel Elise move. She is starting to really have some power behind her kicks! She seems to get really excited at night when the kids are laughing and being crazy! I think she wonders what is going on...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, you look so beautiful! Enjoy this time it will be over soon, it doesn't seem like it but it will. Love, Tesia

Oliver's said...

You look amazing! I have to admit I almost cried when I saw this post. I have always been in person to rub your belly and intrude on your personal space...knowing you hated it... but would indulge me anyway by letting me feel the baby kick.ha ha. I can't wait to see Miss Elise in person, I know you guys are giddy with anticipation! It is so good to see a current picture of you, I miss you like crazy, Paula

Bonnie said...

You look beautiful!

Michelle Shults said...

You look great! I have vowed to take more pictures of my pregnancy, something I avoided like the plague last time. I can't believe you only have 10 weeks! Time flies!