Monday, September 28, 2009

We joined the mini van club!!!




Last week was a very exciting week for us! We bought this 2006 Kia Sedona mini van in Texas and my father-in-law and sister-in law were so kind to drive it to us here in Iowa last week! God has really blessed us. We love it. It needed a little love, but nothing a little elbow grease and a entire Sat. of cleaning wouldn't fix! It not only runs fantastic but it has a few really nice features like a DVD player the kids think is cool and leather which we have never had in a vehicle so we are pretty excited! Mario worked so hard on Sat. cleaning and detailing it out that I am amazed at how great it looks now!
Baby Elise update! Tom. marks 36 weeks! And we went to an ultrasound last Friday to get a better measurement because she was measuring 2 weeks behind. But God blessed us again and she is actually going to a healthy size baby. According to the ultrasound measurements if I deliver her today she would be 6 lbs 3 ounces! So she just seems to like to keep us on our toes! :) But we got to see her chubby little cheeks in the 3D ultrasound! I told Mario now I really wish I could hold her! :)

2 comments:

Kimi VanAntwerp said...

I like the van. White is a good color also. I really like my white mustang I used to have. I'm so glad the ultrasound went well..so her cheeks looked chubby...I'm sure they can't compete with Cali's! Remember those thunder thighs?! Ha! :) I've talked to Cheryl, Jan and April so far about our girls party in November and they are looking forward to it as well. I forgot to tell you that Ethan is more than welcome to join us. Miles, Cole and Hunter were there last year. Talk to ya soon. Love, Kimi

Michelle Shults said...

The van looks nice! I need a bigger vehicle, but will wait until Casey's car is paid off. Actually I always think of you as an example of why I don't need a new car. I figure if you did 2 kids in a bug I can do 2 kids in a Civic. Ha! I heard that you will be in town for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you and baby Elise!