Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thank You Paula!!!


I am blessed to have a truly one of kind best friend! I am so grateful for her! Thank you Paula for the nice packages. Last week we received this very "smart" looking Joe Spencer owl to add to our fall collection that she picked up for us. He has become our favorite! And then yesterday we received another package with more neat goodies in it! She made, yes made, these for us to hang over some of my apothecary jars for fall! She used a CD and then covered them with scrap booking paper and then got very creative! I love them! It was just what I needed because with baby Elise on the way soon it is all about her. So it was nice to get something new to decorate with for our house! Thank you Paula, you made my week! :)

2 comments:

Oliver's said...

I love Mr. Hooty!! He fits in perfectly with your fall decor, I would love to see more pics of your decorations.

Michelle Shults said...

Those are so cute! I wish I had more time for stuff like that (and more talent). :)