Friday, March 26, 2010

Here and there...

The weather has been beautiful! It's not the warmest but we've had snow on the ground still before on Ethan's birthday in April so I'm happy. Also if you look close our bushes are budding! :) I'm hoping this weekend we can start cleaning out our flowerbeds by at least raking the leaves. It's still been a little cool to really do a lot of yard work.
My flag deals. Somehow we got lucky and hit a store that was closing and found our last name initial still available on these flags! We literally paid dollars for them and I really like the way the look! I guess the initial "A" isn't that popular.


We also found these neat canes that the kids thought were cool. One is a rooster head and we have a family debate on the other! Not sure!


Ethan is really starting to look more and more grown up! Elise thinks her big brother is pretty special!:)




















I know I haven't posted a pic of Ethan and Emma in a while so this is for the grandparents! We are painting our basement this weekend. We are trying to make it a place that we can use but our basement isn't the prettiest, we're hoping with a little elbow grease and A LOT of hard work it will be nice. Did I mention a lot of work! I'll take a pic and post soon. It's amazing what a little scrubbing with bleach and fresh paint will do!







2 comments:

Grandma said...

Thank you! Still the best looking grandkids in the whole world!

Michelle Shults said...

The pic of Ethan and Elise is too sweet!