Monday, May 26, 2008

We still haven't had time to get the base boards in but we did get our first plant in our muti- functional room. We are calling it our sunroom/playroom for now! And loving the space. Before we painted and pretty much just redid the whole room, I hated this room. It was just a catch all room. But now Mario and I agree we love it! And I'm very excited about our new Hibiscus! We bought it at Sam's Club for $14.99 this weekend which is really cheap if you have priced them! I love the twisted bark. We found this nice glazed pot at Home Depot and stand to give it some height so our 2 fat cats can't chew on the leaves. We want to plant some lavender as well to give the room a nice smell! We hung some lights on these antique hooks across the ceiling. I got the idea from Olive Garden! Mario put a dimmer on the lights which is really relaxing. We plan on some nice summer nights in our fun room. Its amazing what a little paint and hard work can do for a room!!!

No comments: