Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Feeding the Geese and Ducks!









We had a great time at the park feeding the ducks and geese. It had been awhile since school started for us that we just went and had a lazy afternoon. We had a picnic lunch, fed the geese and ducks, and played in the playground. It was great! We have been so busy trying to keep up with our school schedule, Mario's college schedule to work on his Master's, and my little part time job schedule it was refreshing to just be spontaneous and have no schedule!!!

2 comments:

Michelle Shults said...

Do you remember feeding the ducks at grandma's house? I think the neighbors had some ducks? I just loved doing that when I was a kid! The park near our house has lots of geese, but there are signs that ask you not to feed them. Such a bummer! Looks like a lovely afternoon!

Vern ~ Inspired said...

Oh that was so sweet to see your precious kids enjoying feeding the ducks. I loved taking my kids to do stuff like that when they were younger...what memories!