Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ok, I already bought my fall plants!!!



I really enjoy fall especially the pumpkins and mums. I bought the kale and red mums this past weekend. I just couldn't wait any longer! I put my fall wreath on our front door and as we were planting our mums the temp dropped from in the eighties to the low seventies within an hour and we are forecasted for cooler temps the rest of the week! I am so happy. My urns by the front door really took a beating this year in the hot sun. I usually have plants that grow toward the ground that cover the flaws but I wanted to do something different. So to save money Mario and I rubbed a walnut stain all over them to conceal all the scraps and chips and I think they turned out very nice!

1 comment:

Michelle Shults said...

I think the urns look great! I have been looking for some urns myself, but can't seem to find exactly what I want. Your wreath is beautiful!