Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My corn stalks from our garden...

I found this orange ribbon at Wal-mart for .99 cents and the corn stalks were free. I think I might need to add a few more to my group. But at least this year I can decorate for fall and it doesn't cost anything...We have 3 more pumpkins that are just about ready. They are even bigger than our first. I'll post a pic next time. Have a great week we are so excited we had a blue skied perfect temperature day today! It's been very rainy but I'm not complaining it could always be worse... ~Amy

2 comments:

Kimi VanAntwerp said...

Hi Guys! I finally figured out how to sign up and leave blogs! :) Everything looks great..including Ethan and Emma..they're getting so big. I'm looking forward to your visit in November but wish you could come sooner. Mike and April are planning their annual fall party for Oct.18th. Take care. Aunt Kimi

Vern ~ Inspired said...

Your porch display is beautiful!
What a warm welcome you created using your own "free" stalks!
That makes me want to get creative and decorate..I love this time of year!

Happy Fall!