Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"After" Our closet



As you can see the closet looks much better! I found these red and cream damask print baskets at TJ Max and the photo boxes at JC Penny's. The neat thing is they look like they all go together. After we de-cluttered, we put wood shelves in(after Mario measured and cut each shelf), painted the entire closet to match our study, and hot glued trim to the front of each shelf just to add a little style. Oh and hung a tassel to use to turn light on. I got the whole idea from this months Country Living magazine. The kids really enjoy being able to "actually" find their games! We are calling it our hobby closet. I can store all my sewing projects and ideas and Mario has all his guitar stuff along with his record collection! Now our bookcase in our study is strictly for books. I walk in the room and open the door and just look at it in amazement! I can't wait to do all of our closets! Luckily for us they won't need as much attention. We hope you all have a safe and happy New Year's! And good luck with your New Year's resolutions! :) ~Amy

2 comments:

Michelle Shults said...

That closet looks awesome! And to think I was excited because I finally got all our holiday stuff put away. One day. :)

Oliver's said...

Those baskets are awesome! I'm on the hunt for some pretty ones for myself. Miss You!