Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our new Christmas ornaments...











Everything is wrapped, which feels very good especially since I have been working so much these past few weeks. We are waiting for a few things we ordered on line for family in OKC so we can mail them but other than that it's just waiting. This weekend we are hosting a potluck dinner. Our food theme is Mexican. We have 3 families coming over so each family is bringing a dish. I think it will be fun. We have started some traditions with Ethan and Emma since we live out of state and don't get to spend Christmas with our family. I'll share our traditions as it gets closer to Christmas. We bought these snowman ornaments this past weekend on sale! I was very excited because I had seen them in OKC but just couldn't justify the price. They are very cute. Our tree is accumulating a lot of snowmen, Ethan's favorite.




No comments: