Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Bathroom "Before" and "After"

"After"





"Before"

Our downstairs bathroom is on our wish list to remodel. The tile isn’t the prettiest. But there are many other things that will have to come before we can ever even think about retiling it. So for now new paint, light fixture, and accessories will have to do. At least we were able to get the awful flower wallpaper off! We had to use a razor blade to get it off. And we had to redo the plaster walls. The old broken white shutter had to go and we put up a chocolate roman shade. I’m not usually a big roman shade fan but it works really nice since the window is so big right by the toilet. I was just walking through TJ Max and found this zebra print bath mat. I had been looking for one for a while so I was excited to get it for just under 10 dollars. I found these towels at Target that have the exact Sherwin Williams green we painted the walls. So our bathroom is done for now. I know it isn't the most glamorous bathroom but all the fixtures are original to the house which to us is pretty neat. Someday I want to redo all the tile work but for now I’m happy with it. :)



1 comment:

Oliver's said...

I am so going to get some of these towels! They look great! All of your make-overs are awesome. I am ready to be home and clean and organize! (that sounds so strange but that's what I love to do).