Sunday, January 10, 2010

The girls hanging out!


The weather has been very cold so we have been playing a lot of Battleship and Wii! We have been snacking on cherry flavored popcorn, it's becoming a routine. Every night we play some kind of family game and munch on this yummy snack. I know it's not a good habit to start when I still need to lose about 20 lbs, I wish I could get more motivated to really get focused to workout and cut out sweets. :( Elise is holding her head up like a natural now. She is so strong and is cooing making new sounds all the time! She is a lot of fun. :)

2 comments:

Jan Shults said...

Where do you get cherry flavored popcorn? I've never heard of it. If you have the Wi Fit, you can get a workout while you play with the kids. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Once summer gets here & you're working in your yard & keeping up with 3 kids I'm sure you'll lose what you want.

Oliver's said...

I think purple is Elise's color for sure! She looks just like you!