Sunday, May 16, 2010

Elise eating cereal...




Elise seems to be one of those babies that thinks eating is hilarious! She LOVES to eat, but is still having problems with the swallowing part.:) She has her bottom 2 teeth in now. Her favorite part of eating is spitting it back out, all over her hands and down her neck! I usually make about a 1/4 cup of cereal and she might if I'm lucky actually eat half of that! I guess she'll get it down eventually. For now I'm so glad she finds eating so entertaining!:)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Aw, how cute! I guess you give a lot of baths then huh?

Oliver's said...

I love that last picture, she looks like she is savoring every bite. Can't wait to kiss those sweet cheeks again! I am praying I get to see you all on the 4th of July!

Michelle Shults said...

Fun times! Makes me in no hurry to get to solids though. :)