Thursday, May 13, 2010

Family Fun!


Well we had no power for around 3 hours last night which gave us a small taste of how our family and friends must have felt in Oklahoma since they went almost 3 days without electricity after a few dozen tornado's hit in the last couple days. We luckily just had very strong winds. So we lit some candles, put our pj's on, and played the game Sorry in the dark. My uncle sent it to Ethan for his birthday and the kids love it! Last night we ate snacks and had great family time with no TV, computer, or video games! I think I might just flip our breakers off every few weeks for a few hours in our home so everyone has to get creative for something fun to do, it was so relaxing... I took this picture of the kids with my flash, you can't even tell it was dark! But I have to admit when the power game back on we were very thankful!!!

1 comment:

Oliver's said...

Ahhh games by candlelight....good times. We made smores by candlelight....no telling the chemicals we ingested! Making memories....is what I kept telling myself!