Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter!

Easter always brings back a lot of childhood memories for me. I remember every Easter we would head over to my mother's parents house and have a big family lunch. Since my mother came from a big family (9 brothers and sisters) it was always a lot of fun. All of us cousins would always line up in front of my grandpa's old work truck and have our picture made! Then we would hunt for Easter eggs in the yard. At Christmas we didn't get together probably because everyone was so busy with activities, but Easter was always a family tradition. We plan on starting some traditions of our own with Ethan and Emma! I know how important they are because now that my grandparents and my mom are gone the memories are even more special to me! Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all make your own special memories. ~Amy

1 comment:

Oliver's said...

You all have a great Easter. I will expect to see lots of pictures. Love you guys. Paula