Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

We hope everyone has a fun St. Patrick’s Day! And yes don't forget to wear your green!!! We hope everyone had a great weekend! Our snow is FINALLY melting. But now we have a muddy mess in our yard, but I'm not complaining at all. I am just so excited to see our grass again. It's been about 3 months since we've seen the ground! We went to our friend’s 25th wedding anniversary this weekend. It was a surprise party given by their 2 daughters. After we left the party I felt this reconnection with Mario and we stayed up late and just talked! With work, everyday responsibilities and the kids sometimes it's just so nice to find the time to sit back and really appreciate each other! We will be married for 10 years soon and Mario is still my best friend! And after seeing our friends celebrate their 25th it just made me stop and think how special that really is. Have a great week! We will update the blog with some pics later this week. ~ Amy

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I had to stop by and thank you for the kind comments you left about my blog! I truly appreciate it! Please stop by any time. Love your banner! Happy St Paddy's Day!