Monday, March 31, 2008


I bought these glittered letters from Michael's and with a little hot glue they give my basket I made for my front door a fresh new look! I love them, you can do a lot with them creatively (which I’m really working at, not so easy for me) and the package comes with different shapes and designs to add a little something with your words! I find myself walking around Michael’s trying to have an open mind these days! Or maybe the snow was on the ground to long for me this year! Either way Mario’s happy because it’s cheaper than buying a new wreath for our door! :) Have a great week everyone! We are having nasty weather all week so I hope you all have sunshine days in your neck of the woods! ~Amy

1 comment:

Oliver's said...

Amy I had to stop back and look at your basket again! Wowie wow wow! I think I will have to break down and make one for myself. I will definately need your help. I can't wait to see what you do for summer. Love Paula