Thursday, August 28, 2008

A little Halloween decorating!


I bought these fun spooky hands by Joe Spencer a few years ago and the kids think their great. I love trying to come up with a new way to display them every year! I noticed that some of our trees are starting to turn colors so with August winding down I think it's time to start planning for cooler temps soon...

Oh and our cat Cindy is doing so much better. But we have to give her an antibiotic and a steroid pill twice a day! I told Mario maybe we should check into the pet insurance they offer at his work, Ha! Have a good week everyone and enjoy your Labor Day weekend!
~Amy

2 comments:

Oliver's said...

Ok you need to stop!!! How cute is this tray. I am almost jealous (if you weren't my best friend and all). Amy I can't wait to see you guys in November you better bring comfy shoes so we can shop til we drop! Miss you and your home looks gorgeous. Love Paula

Michelle Shults said...

Glad to hear that Cindy is doing better! The Halloween decor is perfect. I'd love to be a kid trick or treating at your house!