Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My refurbished wreath!







I had bought a couple of picks last year on clearance in the fall but the wreath and the birds nest I just found in my basement. I really wanted to buy a nice full boxwood wreath for our door but I just can't justify spending more money on a wreath this year. So I used my honeysuckle wreath and just wired the greenery picks and the birds nest. I may add more to it later. But call me "crazy" I just couldn't bare to see our front door with no wreath on it. I told my friend that I felt like our house was so abandoned on the outside! Maybe it's just that I'm ready to see our landscaping pretty and green but right now everything is still dormant. I guess if a wreath on my door makes me smile when I pull into our house then that's time well spent putting it together! Ha! :) Amy



1 comment:

corsica said...

you have a beautiful family
congratulation
i'm in france i come from corsica
bye
landreani@free.fr