Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our updated blog is finished!!!

I am so lucky I have a very talented computer savy husband. Thank you Mario, I know you spent a lot of time on the design! Because the description I tried to give was that I wanted pictures of the kids around our name and I wanted the template a little different. And I took a picture of a painted antique tray I had that I wanted him to use as our background. That's all I gave him to work with and then he just designed this. He put the tray picture in photoshop and made it look like fabric. I like it because it is original. It was my late Valentine's present since we were all so sick last week! I love seeing the kids pictures at the top as soon as I get on the blog. Thank you Mario I LOVE it! ~Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good, now i'm going to view the source code and reverse engineer it for mine!!! ;)

Michelle Shults said...

So cute!! You are lucky to have such a tech savy husband because I would have no clue how to do that.

Anonymous said...

I love it! You guys are so cute! I hope everyone is better. We've had a run of about 3 weeks with no sickness. Woo Hoo!!