Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our new finds...

Our friend Bonnie gave us this neat antique violin. Unfortionately it can not be refurbished so I found a home for it in our study. I think it looks neat on our bookcase! Thanks Bonnie!

We bought this stained glass a few months ago and I thought I would share it. A man makes the stained glass in Ohio and sells them all over the country. We think it really makes a statement when the sun is shining through it and the reds, yellow and black just come alive. Plus now we can have our window open and not see into our neighbor’s house! :) She's a great neighbor but it's all about a little privacy.

1 comment:

Oliver's said...

I love the look of this room and what a great friend! I think violins are so romantic and mysterious! That stained glass window is breathtaking! You guys did a great job on this room I know you will make some great music in there! Paula