Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!

Our flags going down our street for the 4th.
Happy 4th of July! We are doing sparklers and going to see some fireworks tonight. We hope everyone enjoys the day with family! :) Our baby girl is doing great, moving all the time. We got to take another sneak peak at her this week and she was opening her mouth as if she was trying to entertain herself. She looks so sweet, in one picture she actually looks like she is smiling. Her legs and feet look long and slender. She kept her legs crossed during most of the ultrasound. These 4-D ultrasounds are amazing. So different from when I had Ethan and Emma. Even Emma was excited because she could see her baby sister so clear and point to all the body parts. Ethan has not brought up the 20% chance it could be a boy in a few weeks. I think he is getting really excited about her. He is asking me what she is doing in my tummy all the time and pats my tummy! Mario was so kind to clean and assemble our crib this week. We bought it from Pottery Barn Kids 6 years ago and it has lasted us going on 3 babies and still looks great. Well worth the investment. I feel like we have so much to do. We also got our garage cleaned and organized! Mario thinks I have started the nesting stage of this pregnancy. I have been re-organizing everything! But I just want to feel ready because I know come Oct. I will be very busy. :) Have a safe weekend. ~Amy

No comments: