Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our House




Mario and I are enjoying Iowa's beautiful weather. I took a picture of our urns and landscaping. It has come a long way from when we bought our "fixer upper" 3 years ago. But it has given us a better appreciation of what "sweat equity" really means. We still need to paint the sides of our garage. Mario and I laugh because by the time we do completely finish painting we will probably need to start touching up the front of the house which we painted shortly after we bought our home. Our Kentucky Blue grass has come along way from where it started with mostly crab grass. It was a clean canvas for us to create what we wanted which was a lot of fun for us. I planted Rosemary, which I love the smell, in our front urns with ivy and blue pansies. Ethan picked them out. I am not usually a big blue person but I think he did good I think it looks very relaxing.

No comments: