Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Fun!

In our sunroom our Hibiscus plant has bloomed and it really is pretty! We bought it at Walmart and I am impressed at how well it is doing!
Mario and the kids on the 4th. I had bought a small package of sparkles and snakes last year after the 4th on clearance at Target and never used them so we tried the snakes out. The kids loved to watch!

We are really enjoying our swimming lessons this week! We are going every morning until next Friday. We are taking lessons at the pool in the park just behind our house so we just walk over to the pool. I was excited because a mom I had met a few weeks ago at the park that lives in our neighborhood was there with her 3 boys so it worked out really well. We have officially started our 6th month! And we have a name for our baby girl! Elise Claire. Elise means consecrated to God. It comes from a french origin an abbreviation of Elizabeth. So we will keep the "E" trend. Ethan, Emma, and Elise. Our weather has been very cool. I feel sorry for all my friends in the Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona area! I know they are cooking! Have a good week. :) ~Amy

No comments: