Monday, October 12, 2009

Car Seat Purchase!




I bought the fabric for this blanket at Hobby Lobby a few months ago and my friend Bonnie was so kind to make baby Elise a beautiful blanket, I love how it matches the stroller/car seat so well. It is fleece, a softer heavier material great to use in car, shopping, etc. I found this stroller on line at most stores but it was cheapest at Wal-mart.com. I was a little nervous ordering a car seat that I had never seen in person before but the reviews were all wonderful so I decided to just go for it last week when I saw it was on sale! And I'm so glad I did! I love the quality and pattern. It really was a good deal at around $150.00 for the system. And it only cost 2.37 to ship directly to our house. There is something very exciting about buying the car seat, its like I know we are about to meet our sweet baby girl but here we now have her car seat that she will use! I can't stop looking at it and imagining her in it... This Tuesday marks 38 weeks. My feet are swelling again, I now have no ankles!!! I went to doctor last Friday and baby has not dropped at all! I go again this Thursday so I'm hoping for something, anything! But who knows she might just decide to be late and be a Nov. baby, I'm trying to really just enjoy everything with this pregnancy because it might just be our last! It snowed on Sat. so our weather is crazy, today it is sooo gloomy. This past weekend we went ahead and bought the kids new snow boots, hats, gloves and coats. Old Navy and the mall in general were crazy busy, I think a lot of parents had our same idea! Enjoy you week! I'm off to clean my house and light my pumpkin candle! :)


4 comments:

Kimi VanAntwerp said...

I love the new seat, blanket and all! It is beautiful! I can't believe you are so close to delivery time. And, we won't be able to run to the hospital to see her! :( Hopefully, Mario has orders to call and let us know whats going on and I'm sure he'll get some pics on the blog soon.Make sure he has my number. Well, you and Jim are having birthdays Thursday...as usual I'm behind on mailing yours. Take care!
Love, Kimi

Michelle Shults said...

Very cute! Getting so close. I can't wait for pictures of baby Elise!

Oliver's said...

I am feeling nostalgic today...must be the weather and sick child. Wish I was there to give you a birthday hug and pat that little belly of yours. I can't wait until the moment you pull into my drive with the family and I get to see sweet baby Elise in her beautiful new car seat! Love you, Paula

Michelle Shults said...

Just had to send you this link: http://www.custombabyboutique.com/. Lots of cute baby things and they have lots in pink & brown damask.