Thursday, October 15, 2009

Great Baby Elise News!

I went to the doctor today and received the best news! Baby Elise has dropped and I'm dilated to a 2! Hey it is a start so I'll take it. Her heart rate was great at 137. So now I feel the pressure to finish up a few things around the house and get my bag packed! :) With Ethan I was only dilated to a 1 on my due date and Emma I was induced a week early due to swelling and my blood pressure so this is wonderful news. I'm off to enjoy some yummy cake since it is my 33rd birthday, yikes. :) Mario asked me what I wanted to do and I said stay in, have a good home cooked meal, eat some sweet cake, and rent the movie The Proposal. Our menu, chicken fried steak with homemade mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. :)

3 comments:

MelO said...

Happy Birthday! I hope Mario has to do the cooking :) And I hope Baby Elise comes out SOON!

Michelle Shults said...

Hope you had a happy birthday! Progress is good. Are you ready to not be pregnant? No matter how uncomfortable I figure having a newborn is way more work so I wasn't in a rush.

Kimi VanAntwerp said...

Sounds like the perfect evening! I loved The Proposal! It's one to buy! I'm so glad things are rolling along smoothly!