Sunday, October 25, 2009

39 weeks, 5 days and counting...

I had Mario snap a picture of me today at 39 weeks, 5 days, and still counting! I really can't complain too much I still feel pretty good. I'm just sooo ready to hold her in my arms rather that in my stomach. My face is now starting to swell which is pretty normal for me and I have cankles which I know are very attractive! :) We installed her car seat today which was pretty exciting for me. My doctor will induce me at 41 weeks, so we just might have 1 more week! Tom. I'm going to try doing some walking. It worked when I was pregnant with Ethan so I'm going to give it a try. I am dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced so maybe just maybe! :)
Ethan and Emma helping with some raking today. Except Ethan decided the snow shovel would work better! Emma is practicing dancing. She is taking traditional ballet and loves it. Today she asked me if we could install a "dancing bar" in our living room for her to practice. She also asked me a few weeks ago if she could have her own cell phone. I asked her why and she said to call her grandparents and friends. I told her to ask again in 10 years...


A few weeks ago we had our first "snow" of the season. Just a trace. I was taking some recycling to our bin and turned around to find our 10 year old cat Cindy had snuck outside to enjoy the snow.





4 comments:

Bonnie said...

You look so cute! (and so do Ethan and Emma) Give them a hug and kiss for me! Wish we were there! I'm thinking 4:27 P.M. on the 27th!

Oliver's said...

You look beautiful! I can't wait for you to have that sweet baby either I know you are all ready to meet her. Thanks for posting a picture of yourself I have felt so out of the loop with this pregnancy and now I feel better! lol Love you guys!

Michelle Shults said...

You wear pregnancy well! Good luck for a speedy delivery.

Kimi VanAntwerp said...

Happy Due Day! I'm praying for you that it will be very soon and everything will go smoothly. You do look adorable! I think you could work the dance bar in Emma's room, couldn't you? :) She's so precious! Call us and let us know! Jim and I will be in Eureka Springs this weekend but I'll have my cell phone :) Love ya! Kimi