Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We didn't get to go home to Oklahoma to visit family and friends for Thanksgiving so we tried to make the best of the day even though we missed everyone. We had a delicious turkey with all the traditional fixings and I told the kids to set the table. And this is what they did. Emma put pink streamer everywhere and Ethan colored these pictures for us to enjoy. I know this Thanksgiving will be one to remember for sure! :) Notice the easel with his prize coloring page!



Our pies were incredible!

Emma snuggling Elise!


As you can see the kids are pretty attached to Miss Elise! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)



3 comments:

Oliver's said...

I am so glad you all had a great Thanksgiving. So much to be thankful for! Elise has grown already! Tell the kids that I loved their holiday table!!! Miss you guys very much, Paula

Michelle Shults said...

We missed you at Kimi's party, but it looks like you had a good Thanksgiving at home. I hope Elise is feeling better! Ethan and Emma's contribution to the Thanksgiving table is priceless. Those are the moments that make me thankful for cameras. :)

Jan Shults said...

I'm glad to see you're all doing better & were able to enjoy Thanksgiving. I was worried that all of you would get sick with Elise. I'm sorry you didn't get to come to Shawnee to visit but I'm so glad you have this blog. I enjoy keeping in touch with your family & love seeing the pictures.