Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sick baby!

Well last night I was up with baby Elise most of the night! She has a runny nose, sneezing, with slight temp! Poor baby you can tell by her eyes she doesn't feel good. She seems to be doing a little better this afternoon. She wouldn't take a nap for nothing this morning. She was up from about 6:30 am to around 1:30 pm. She was so tired but luckily I suctioned her nose and she is doing better. She HATES the nose sucker.:( She has never stayed awake that long. I think she just didn't understand why she felt so yucky. She kept staring at me with her beautiful blue grey eyes waiting for me to make her feel better. It is so scary when they are this small and have problems breathing. I just found out our friends daughter who is 1, has the H1N1. We are blessed that Elise just has a cold. But I think we will be staying home more. :)

1 comment:

Jan Shults said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Elise is sick. It's hard when they're so small. I hope she gets better soon & you still get to come to Shawnee.