Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Meet Elise Claire!!!




Elise Claire was born on Oct. 28th at 8:53 pm. She is our biggest baby at 8 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long. I had went to the doctor that morning for just my routine checkup since I was past my due date my doctor and I were talking about inducing me on Wed. Nov. 4th but when she went to listen to Elise's heartbeat it measured at 190 which she had always been around 139-156 so my doctor wanted to take her that day since Elise seemed very stressed. I literally left my appt. and went straight to the hospital. It took from 2:00 pm until around 8:40 pm to get dialted to a 10! But then around 13 mins later she was in my arms! Mario and I are very proud! The last week seems like a blur. The kids are always kissing and loving on her! They are pretty excited about her!



No comments: