Friday, February 19, 2010

Hanging around!





Emma and Elise in their pj's hanging out. It's amazing how close they are already! :) Emma said, "Elisie is my best friend oh and brother too." She still calls Ethan, brother. And Elise's nickname is Elisie.




Ethan and Emma decided to get out some old costumes! Ethan was the crab when he was 3 years old. I'm not really sure how he even got the costume on. He didn't understand why it was so short. We have had an extremely busy week! It seems like we haven't been home at all. And it is snowing outside BUT I am hearing more birds in the morning so that's something!
Elise has been teething so she has been sucking on her fists all the time. I left the kids with Mario yesterday to get my hair cut and run an errand for a few hours and I came home to a crazy house! Elise had been cranky and crying because of her teething and Emma accidentally locked herself in the bathroom and was crying. Mario was working on getting her out! I came home to both my girls crying! Elise never looked so happy to see me. She grinned from ear to ear. Mario says we have very dramatic girls! All Ethan did was want to play Mario Brothers on the Wii. I told him just wait until they are teenagers! He looked stressed. I think Mario appreciates me a little more now because he told me things run smoother when I'm home! :) I think it was good for him!



2 comments:

Michelle Shults said...

I know what you mean, it is always good for dad's to have a little alone time with the kids. Good in more ways than one! Sometimes I feel sorry for them though. I think men are just not wired to be multi-taskers. :)

Kimi VanAntwerp said...

Priceless pics! Too cute! I hate to tell you but Mario is right. Girls are very dramatic! The men at my house would definitely agree! Hang in there Mario!