Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring come soon, please!

I took this picture outside my front porch last night, we were supposed to get 5 inches of new snow but we barely got an inch so that was great! But the existing snow is starting to look grose from melting. I know I should just be content but I am so ready to be outside again. I'm ready to take long walks with my kids riding their bikes. Emma says she thinks she's ready to take the training wheels off her bike so we'll see! I'm ready to take Elise outside to the parks, to go swimming, well you get the idea!

I put out my Easter decorations around the house!

And birds nests!










All my family and friends are very aware of my feelings for this miniature schnauzer! She really could be a great dog but she jumps and NEVER just relaxes. I'm really worried she might hurt Elise so we have been looking for a good home for her and we think we might have finally found one! I am so happy! And although the kids will miss her she needs a better life!:)







The kids playing grocery store in my living room! Notice Emma's shoes! I have been so proud of them because we have been "fight free" around our house! And when everyone gets along it puts me in a fantastic mood! I think Ethan has figured this out! :)




3 comments:

Michelle Shults said...

I guess you have to live further north than Oklahoma to truely appreciate spring fever. Hope it warms up for you soon! Your spring decor is beautiful as always.

Jan Shults said...

How do you have all the decorative stuff around with three kids? You must have them well trained to leave it alone. That may change when Elise starts crawling. It's pretty though.

Mario and Amy Andreani said...

Jan everything is up pretty high! But even when Ethan could barely talk he knew how to say "tiques no,no,no!" He couldn't say antique! And they have a nice big play room and huge play closet where they go wild upstairs and I just shut the door so I don't see the mess of toys! :)