Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Around the house!!!

The kids playing, yes Elise loves hanging out with them! You'll have to excuse the paint can in the background I have been touching up our white.
A little Battleship again Elise hanging out with them. Ethan said she was making sure no one cheated!:) It seems like Elise always has her fist in her mouth. :)

Emma very seriously watching Barbie on TV. Notice the Barbie outfit she is wearing and she said her Barbie wanted to watch the movie on her lap. It again has been so cold here. So we keep entertained! :)


2 comments:

Kimi VanAntwerp said...

How sweet! I love the one of Ethan and Emma playing battleship! It reminds me of how Mason and Cali used to play and get along :). Looks like everyone is staying entertained and having fun. I'm ready for spring myself! Jim and I have booked a cabin in Arkansas for May to go do some hiking. I can't wait!

Michelle Shults said...

Aw, what a good big brother and sister.