Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sick Days...

We bought the kids the game Mario Cart's for our Wii and they LOVE it! Notice Emma had to be dressed in her play dress up including shoes!:^)
Ethan is so into this game notice his mouth, wide open! Yes Emma put some of my makeup on! She is such a "girly" girl!


It is their new fav! I'm gald someone in the house is feeling better! Mario, Elise and I have seen better days...





Elise LOVES this chair. She just chats away in it. You can always tell by her eyes when she is getting tired, they get red like this! I think a nap is in her future...




I walked in on Mario an Elise laying on the sofa in our office with yes, that is a heater! As you can tell they don't feel good. We are all sick AGAIN with the same head cold, yuk. But I thought this pic was pretty priceless. I asked why a heater instead of blanket, and Mario's response, "a heater has warm air blowing on me!" I think that fever has affected his thinking! :)





3 comments:

Kimi VanAntwerp said...

Emma cracks me up! Looks like they're having fun. I'm sorry you guys are still feeling bad! I'm so glad mine is over. So far, it has just been Mason and I that have had it. What is Elise' chair called and where did you get it? My niece April may need one of those with her next baby. She's expecting another boy on July 11th.
Take care.Love, Kimi

Mario and Amy Andreani said...

Kimi you can get those chairs at Target I know I saw them! Congrats to April, is this baby number 2? :) Elise just loves it!It's called a Bumbo, that would make a great baby gift... Take Care you need to upload some pictures on facebook! Tell Cali I get a good laugh on facebook at some of her thoughts, she's pretty funny! ;) Love, Amy

Michelle Shults said...

Sorry to hear that everyone is sick! So far we have been lucky this winter. I hesitate to even say that for fear of jinxing myself. :)