Friday, February 12, 2010

My camera is no more!

Elise in her seat! She loves it! Our friends in Oklahoma gave it to her!
The kids playing a little Wii!

My dining room, I know it looks blurry!:(



I made these turtles from a recipe my friend Paula found! They are so easy to make! I let Emma help decorate the cupcakes with the hearts! She did a good job!


The treat bags the kids got. The craft we did was decorating our Valentine bags! But I didn't get to photograph them!:( Or the kids!:(




I thought they turned out cute for a $7 dollar investment!





I found these cute red and pink frames for a dollar at Michael's then I bought blue scrapbooking paper and these cute letters to spell LOVE.








THE LAST PICTURE!


My camera has been moody for awhile now but I was real disappointed when I went to take pics of the kids Valentine Party we did at home with a few of their friends and got pictures like this. I will go ahead and upload a few others that don't look quite this bad. ????? This is the last picture my poor 4 year old Nikon will ever take, now it won't take anything but black pictures. Now I am going to have to start saving my monies and hopefully it won't take too long to buy a new one!:) I know what I want I have been window shopping for awhile but it's expensive! But a camera is an investment, right? And it is memories that I am documenting, RIGHT? :)







3 comments:

Bonnie said...

cute,cute, and more cute. Good job on the decor too!

Oliver's said...

Those frames turned out adorable. Everything looked great! I know everyone had a fun time.

Michelle Shults said...

Your party looked adorable! Sorry to hear about the camera. Yes, the memories are priceless.