Sunday, October 5, 2008

Getting ready for our Harvest Party!!!



We are hosting a Harvest Party in a few weeks so the kids decided it would be fun to start getting our sunroom ready. We bought these cute pumpkin lanterns at Michael’s and the orange tulle at Hancock's just to fill in. I got the idea out of a magazine but improvised a little. We have more to add so this is just a little preview. Have a wonderful week and enjoy the beauty fall has to offer with the leaves changing and football games to watch or in Mario’s case the Chicago Cub’s, which they lost Sat. night. :( It's a great time to enjoy with your families. ~Amy

2 comments:

Oliver's said...

This looks so great! You have a talent that cannot be measured! I wish I could come to your Harvest Party I know it will be the social event of the season. Love, Paula

Michelle Shults said...

Of course your party decor looks fab! I mean really do you do any decorating half way? :)