Sunday, October 26, 2008

More Harvest Party Fun...

Our turkey craft was a lot of fun. You just use a pinecone, acorn, feathers, red pipe cleaner, and of course some eyes... Oh and a hot glue gun for parents to use only of course!!! But the kids seemed to like putting the feathers and eyes on them. :)
I ran out of time so I ordered pumpkin cookies from our local bakery and they were so good.


Our Dining room waiting for all the kids to arrive!!!



I found these HUGE pine cones at an Antique store by our house. (Paula start brainstorming a place for a few because I'm bringing you some) They are a lot of fun to decorate with...

2 comments:

Michelle Shults said...

I'm filing away some of these ideas for use when Miles gets older. Your party looks like it was a blast!

Oliver's said...

cute cute cute! These turkeys look so much better than I imagined. Just think of all the memories you made for so many little ones! You will be blessed!