Sunday, October 26, 2008

Harvest Party Time!!!

Emma playing the game pin the nose on the pumpkin!!! The kids seemed to like this game... Emma dressed up like Tinker Bell but took her wings off. We were lucky the weather turned out to be very nice. Especially since today we had our first SNOW!!! Just a trace but we know the colder temps are on the way. I have to say I'm a little excited. :)
Emma decorating a pumpkin with a pipe cleaner as the curly stem and rhinestones stickers for extra drama!!! And of course no pumpkin is complete without a little purple glitter glue! We had a lot of fun decorating these pumpkins.

I had the boys put bat and pumpkin foam stickers on their pumpkin stems and eyes. Ethan's finished product and he looks pretty happy with his creation.



Emma decided to make another pumpkin using a little bit of everything, looks good.


1 comment:

Oliver's said...

Ethan and Emma your crafts look so good! You will have to show me how you made them when I see you both in November. I can't wait to see you, Aunt Paula